The TKBB engages with international stakeholders that are interested in participation banking developments in Turkey.
We brief and meet a wide range of bodies including representatives from overseas governments visiting Turkey, embassies, businesses, regulators and academics. We also contribute to international publications, aiming to provide information on recent regulatory and market developments.
The TKBB follows the developments and best practices in the international markets and shares relevant information with members and local stakeholders.
To expand and strengthen relations in the field of participation banking, the TKBB has implemented the following:
• Memorandum of Understanding with Association of Islamic Banking and Financial Institutions Malaysia (AIBIM)
• Memorandum of Understanding with the Islamic Research and Training Institute (IRTI)
• Memorandum of Understanding with the Islamic Development Bank (IsDB)
• Memorandum of Understanding with the Small and Medium Business Development Agency of the Republic of Azerbaijan (SMBDA) in 2019
• Memorandum of Understanding with the Accounting and Auditing Organization for Islamic Financial Institutions (AAOIFI)